Handbag Type Square

Assalamu'alaikum everyone.

I hope all of you are in good health and will always be. InsyaALLAH.

This is my first post after my last update in June. Quite a long time right... 4 months long but feel like a few seconds. I was quite busy with my daily work(division's internal audit) plus a bit lazy to update blog. I just viewed my blog for some time, read comments, surfing some info and then off. 

Even though I was quite busy, I did make a handbag for myself. It was in July actually. Quite a long time too. Since I have time today, I wanna share my 'new' handbag to my friends out there. New? It's not really new since I made it in July but this is the latest handbag in my collections. :-)

Happy viewing...

Front view

Side

Inside A

Inside B

You Might Also Like

0 comments